The Start-up Capsule is a dedicated site for new businesses... sponsored by A City Law Firm.
Comprehensive, yet understandable, legal advice for Business Start-ups - we offer a bespoke service, with discounted fixed fees, short term and long term structures and planning advice. Complimentary seminars, workshops and networking events.
We know starting up a business is daunting and it’s hard to consider all the things you need immediately so we aim to break it down, support you and action what you need. We can refer you to third parties you need, help with investment connections and set you off in the business community.
Whether you want to set up a Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, buy a franchise, remain as sole trader or other business entity our start-up capsule will facilitate all your needs. We specialise in various sectors such as technology, media, restaurants and bars, fashion, marketing and a wide array of other businesses.
We will first offer you a complimentary 30 minute meeting followed by offering you a menu of legal services for a range of fixed fees for your first year of trade and access to several events and seminars.
In your free consultation we will:
- Advise you on the most suitable structure for your business. Deciding on whether to be a company, sole trader or other medium is something you should decide with your legal or financial advisor;
- Incorporate the entity you choose;
- Discuss the reasons for a Shareholders or Directors or Partnership Agreement;
- Help you build your supplier Terms & Conditions or Confidentiality Agreements and offer you a bespoke quotation for the final drafts;
- Discuss whether you will require employment contracts or staff handbooks or consultants agreements and the benefits of these;
- Explain the options for terminating your directorship, selling a business, bringing in investors or giving personal guarantees;
- Advise you of obligations regarding completion of your Companies House forms;
- Consider trademarks and other essential steps you should be taking; and
- Offer you fixed fees so you can budget for the initial & later stages.
Comprehensive on-going advice for starting up a business will be provided as you develop. Our business lawyers will always be on hand throughout your development for guidance and legal support. Speaking to our business lawyers now and having the basic documents and information to hand can save you time and money in the future. Meeting us and instructing us early on would be your best investment. Contact us for business start up advice that you can rely on.
Once up and running you should also consider continuous support from our Commercial lawyers and Employment lawyers.
The Startup Capsule is a dedicated site for new businesses... sponsored by A City Law Firm.
Click here to see our up-coming seminars and workshops for start-up directors.